I'm Emily. An English name with the meaning, 'to strive' or 'to excel'. I think it kind of suits me well. I always do try to succeed in what I do, and once I set my mind to something, it's almost impossible for you to change it.
I would say my main quality would be that I'm creative. Not as in art creative, but in my mind. I tend to think outside the box on things, and sometimes I do get carried away.
It could be to do with the fact, of how many books I read. I love reading books, I will read anything remotely interesting. Obviously, my favourite books are the Harry Potter series. Even though I read them over and over, the other books I read do vary in genre.
I also love writing. In both terms. I love writing random stories, and I love just simply writing. As in, give me a pen and paper and I'll write anything. I just love the feeling of freedom you get with having a pen and a blank piece of paper.
I am a generally happy person, it takes a lot to bring me out of my own little wonderland. I try to find the good in everything. My cup is certainly half full. I fangirl over anything sparkly. I just think glitter is the best, it's almost impossible to connect glitter to anything bad. I wear something shiny and I really do feel like I’m wearing a for of magic.
I also think I have a good sense of humour. I can laugh at myself easily, which I think is a good quality to have.
I am 100% born and bred British. I basically live on tea and coffee, and there's nothing that a bacon butty can't fix. I really do love England. We have a surprising amount of power for such a small country. And seriously? have you seen our lads? Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Bertie Gilbert, Danny Jones, oh my, I could go on but my ovaries may explode.
A few simple facts about me are…
• If I was a student at Hogwarts, I would be going in the 6th year this September.
• I get on average A/B Grades in school.
• My favourite colour is blue.
• I watch/read Harry Potter atleast once a day.
• Cry over it ending at least three times a week, sometimes more.
• Other than Harry Potter, my favourite film is ten things I hate about you.
• My favourite Band is Mcfly. Anyone who isn't a Mcfly fan cannot understand the feeling a Mcfly fan gets when they listen to one of their songs. it's like stepping into a world where it's just you and them. the passion those boys have for their band is unexplainable. but eight years have gone by, and they're showing no signs of stopping yet.
• I love my dog more than my own mother.
• I am insanely jealous of Justin Bieber for bagging Selena Gomez. She is beyond perfection.
• And if I had to explain my style, I'd say Miley Cyrus in her 'Party in the U.S.A' days.
And if my wittiness and creativity won't get me into Ravenclaw, I think I would be a Slytherin, because of my willingness to do anything I set my mind to.
Finally, set making style. Mainly art. Sometime, like this set, I will do a mixture of Art and mosaic fashion because I think it looks pretty.